I’m selling my very original and excellent condition Ford Sierra RS Cosworth 3 door.
- 57k genuine miles from new
- Great Service History and extensive paperwork
- Excellent condition and HPI clear
- MOT until January 2018
This is a highly original, ex-concours Ford Sierra RS Cosworth 3 door and is a truly special car.
This was a concours car back in the 1990’s and has done little mileage since (as backed up by the extensive Service History and MOT’s).
The car comes with first class paperwork, including the original Ford Service Booklet showing 14 Service Stamps from new. I have 20 MOT certificates going right back to 1990. In addition, there are historical photographs of the vehicle along with 2 folders of paperwork, including Ford National Day Concours entries and an old newspaper cut-out of when the car was sold in the 1990’s by the famous Mike Young’s Garage (RS Specialist). There are also numerous Inspection Reports on this Cosworth carried out at various points in its life along with old tax discs and various receipts for work done over 30+ years.
- It wears 4 original Dunlop SP tyres and has the correct Dunlop D40 spare tyre.
- The car comes with its 2 original keys.
- The headlining is not sagging and is in great condition.
- The dashboard is in top condition with no cracking.
- The steering wheel and gear knob are in great condition.
- The seats are immaculate and the bolsters are virtually free from any wear.
- All the electrics are in full working order.
- Vehicle is in excellent overall condition and it goes without saying that there are no warning lights on the dash.
- MOT until 2018.
This car is an excellent genuine car and I have pictures of the ‘date stamps’ on various panels that I can show any genuine buyer. In addition, the underside of the vehicle is also in great condition.
As one would expect this car all ‘checks out’ and the chassis number by the seat, on the tag under the bonnet and on the V5 Log Book all are matching and correct. Further, the car is registered to me at my home address and has just had a full internal and external Detail so it is prepared and ready for its new keeper.
The car is known to the RS Owners Club (RSOC) and was owned/stored in a Ford RS Collection throughout much of the 2000’s.
The paintwork is original as far as I can possibly tell. Due to the originality, there are a couple of minor blemishes on the paintwork (and I mean minor) and will gladly have these rectified at my expense if the buyer so wishes. I have not done this myself as I want to maintain the complete originality of the vehicle and want any prospective purchaser to see the originality of this car.
There are no 3 door Cosworths currently for sale like this one and few are as genuine so please bear this in mind when making enquiries.